Monday, April 26, 2010

Ken McArthur Talks to Seth Godin About Small Actions That Make a Difference | Ken McArthur's Marketing Thoughts

Today I had the honor of interviewing Seth for his next book and I wanted to share two stories that he told for my new book to help me illustrate how small actions can make a big difference.  It was a gift Seth gave me without any expectation it would ever pay off for him.

Now I’d like to pass this gift onto you.

Enjoy Seth’s amazing stories!

Ken McArthur Talks To Seth Godin

0:00 / 0:00DownloadRight-click and save as to download.

And grab your copy of Linchpin!

All the best,

Ken McArthur

Ken McArthur gets to interview Seth Godin re how small actions can have great effects. When I listen to this interview I am reminded of Seth's book, Tribes, and Richard Teare, the leader of a new tribe, GULL (Global University of Lifelong Learning), that is having far reaching effects for people who are disadvantaged in the world. Read about GULL's amazing work here:
http://www.gullonline.org

Posted via web from Ronpass posterous

No comments: