Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Autoresponder: Aweber for reliability, speed and functionality

I have just switched from my previous autoresponder
to Aweber.com

I have been supremely impressed with the professionalism
of this autoresponder service.

I needed an autoresponder with greater reliability,
speed, flexibility and functionality.

Aweber.com really fits the bill!

For example as soon as I publish this post, the RSS
feed will be sent to my list as an email. This is done
automatically once I set it up - and I even have a choice
of formats.

Aweber.com is a dedicated autoresponder provider who is
serious about quality service. I received in the mail
yesterday a welcome letter with a tear-off portion providing
my login details and contact details for support phone and
live chat (with the hours spelt out plus toll-free numbers
even for international callers like me).

**************************************************

Unlimited Autoresponders & Newsletters
99.34% email delivered. Free support.
http://www.aweber.com/?219129

**************************************************

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: