Friday, June 16, 2006

The Easiest Money You'll Ever Make


Ewen Chia, Secret Affiliate Weapon, maintains that his affiliate program is the easiest money you'll ever make.

I took this with a grain of salt at first and thought I would give it a half-hearted try.

I recently checked my Clickbank account and there was $100 in affiliate commissions from Secret Affiliate Weapon.

All I had done was two things:
  • send one of Ewen's pre-written letters to my mailing list (1,000 subscribers at the time)
  • placed a link on my blog (you can see this on the right column of the blog)
Not surprsingly, I am now resolved to market the Secret Affiliate Weapon in earnest.

This is how it works:
  • you pay a token fee for lifetime membership to Ewen Chia's private membership site
  • you receive a whole suite of marketing materials and training to promote the affiliate program (viral ebooks, viral videos, banner, lead capture page...)
  • you start earning 60% affiliate commissions on five hot products over three levels at the same time
The membership site is something else because this is where Ewen shares his marketing secrets and strategies via FREE videos, audios, tips, hints, articles and blog postings. I can really relate to his clear, understated way of explaining his strategies. You will not see this information anywhere else.

This affiliate program is well worth a visit - you might even create an income flow for life:
CLICK HERE

STOP PRESS: Ewen has just given Secret Affiliate Weapon members the code for 25,000 FREE Instant Buzz credits - you can get yours too!

No comments: